Salaam! I am, Shah Hussain Bangash Represent Online Soft Teach Company while here I will share step-by-step coding programming languages. We Invite those students who want to learn programming languages then should join us of the following links. Thanks Contact Us: +923025593765 Email: onlinesoftteach@gmail.com .

Thursday, July 4, 2019

/


Swift Programming: Swift is the powerful programming language that you use to code IOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS apps. It's easier to learn than Objective-C, and Swift packs a ton of features that help you code productively.

User Interface (UI). UIs are made up of buttons, views, navigation, labels, images, controls, etcetera. 

How do you start your app Project?

1. Start with a simple, basic app idea

2. Design and map out your app's features


3. Work out your app's data structure


4. Investigate frameworks and libraries 


5. Set up your app project and build the 1st feature

6. Build the next feature when you're ready 

7. Backtrack, keep going and don't stop

Difference Between Let & Var in Swift Programming?

- let is constant: You can't change its value 

- Var is dynamic: You can change the value 

- Xcode + Simulator + Installation + 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Who I am?

Software Engg Shah Hussain Bangash represents onlinesoftteach.com. Furthermore, where I will share advanced level technologies solutions. Shah Hussain basically belongs to District Hangu in Peshawar Pakistan. As a software engineer, I have worked on different technologies and platforms in software companies. First of all, my objective is to practice my knowledge to build my professional career by learning from experts. I developed many projects for Freelancer & UpWork clients. Hence various programming language, which I will explain below and write the project names.